Alzheimer’s is a disorder that attacks brain function. People affected by Alzheimer’s experience changes in chemical substances and brain structures causing the death of brain cells. The death of brain cells that do not stop in Alzheimer’s sufferers makes the disease so feared.
In the initial phase, the most common sign of someone getting Alzheimer’s is easy to forget the name of the object, place, and events that have not been long passed. He also experienced a decline in language skills, making it difficult to express his desires. This sign will continue progressively, step by step, until the patient becomes completely oblivious to all the things that happened to his life. Visit “CBD Oil Canada” to get the latest treatment information.
There are several factors that can increase a person’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, including unhealthy lifestyles, female sex, aged 65 years, having parents or siblings who have a history of Alzheimer’s disease, having a history of heart disease, and ever suffered severe head injuries.
Until now, Alzheimer’s disease has not been cured, for Alzheimer’s treatment therapy you can visit CBD Oil. The treatment is given aims to slow the development of symptoms. In addition, sufferers get psychological treatment through cognitive stimulation to help improve memory and restore speech.
Although Alzheimer’s often occurs in the elderly, you need to be on guard from a young age to avoid the disease in old age. In addition to running a healthy lifestyle, you are advised to apply these things:
- Eat healthy food and balanced nutrition. Try to avoid foods with low levels of fat and cholesterol. Instead, increase intake of fiber from fruits and vegetables.
- Obey the doctor’s prohibition. If you have a disease that requires long-term consumption of drugs, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, stroke, obey all the rules of the doctor including advice and prohibitions.
- Avoid obesity and try to maintain ideal body weight. If you have to diet, do it in a healthy and safe way.
- For the prevention of more severe disorders, make sure you regularly check blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and sugar.
- Exercise regularly, at least cycling or walking at least 20 minutes per day.
As always, the important thing to remember is that diet, lifestyle and the environment really determine the risk of accelerating brain aging and dementia. Prevention is a way that is far better than cure, with a healthy lifestyle, you can prevent various diseases in your old age. Try to start consuming healthy foods like vegetables and fruit regularly, because natural ingredients are nutrients and nutrients needed by the body since you were small and in old age.